Monday, September 26, 2011

Military life and Laundry

Your still wondering
aren't you

Military life and Laundry

I despise each of them:
I dread the next deployment
like I dread the buzzer on the dryer going off
NOT AGAIN!

Okay, so it's really not THAT bad

The hubby was on orders last week
which means someone has to wash uniforms

The hubby thinks whoever decided to use all that
 velcro/hook and pile on the uniforms was a genius
(Velcro in military terms is called hook and pile)
 It must have been a man married to a lovely lady that washed all of his uniforms

The velcro does have one advantage
It's easy to pull patches off to prevent wear and tear 
but guess what happens when I wash the uniform

It turns into a waded up ball that I have to pull apart
because all the velcro sticks together
And guess what else happens
This lovely ladies pretty panties get in a bunch
LITERALLY
Those nice satin panties are now stuck to the velcro
and when I pull them off

RUINED

Now you know why I despise the laundry and military life

No comments:

Post a Comment