Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Taking it all in


On Sunday I ended up at Urgent Care with chest pain
I had chest pain all day on Saturday but felt much better on Sunday
or so I thought
The boys and I went to church and while sitting in church the pain returned and I started feeling sick

The hubby was out of town with the Guard all weekend
so I called to let him know that I was going to Urgent Care just in case they hauled me off to the ER

Diagnosis: Costochondritis

I have no idea what caused it but was thankful it wasn't anything worse

I'm on a muscle relaxer and it seems to be helping
but
my body doesn't tolerate drugs very well
I get severe insomnia while on prescription pain meds or muscle relaxers

I'M BEAT

How can I be totally exhausted and not able to sleep?



I had BIG plans of making a nice dinner for Chip when he came home from Des Moines on Sunday
Needless to say, that didn't happen

So on Monday I took it all in

The smell of a pumpkin candle burning
Corn and potato chowder and home made bread cooking
and
looking out our dining room window at our beautiful maple tree



No comments:

Post a Comment