Monday, October 22, 2012

Top Ten (Oct, 15-21)



This week definitely ended better than it started


1. Monday started off REALLY ugly
I don't like to yell at my children but I had to put my foot down to the nasty backtalk

2. Thank goodness tomorrow is always a new day 

3. The boys went through the Toy Land ad and picked out what they want for Christmas
(There will be a post dedicated to the Toy Land ad)

4. Spencer has been playing Jingle Bells on his violin and this Mama loves it

5. Our girl Amelia went to the vet on Wednesday
She had a checkup, vaccines and was groomed
It wiped her out for 2 days

6. I was hoping the day would come when Parker would sort of like school
I think we're there!
Instead of me reading to him every night, he has started reading to me
AND the spelling tests, MY GOODNESS, this boy is really starting to shock me
I'm so proud of him!

7. Spencer made his goal for Cub Scout popcorn sales
So far he has sold $350

8.  Spencer got pop, popcorn and a movie on Friday for making his AR goal

9. Saturday we put the boys to work
This seems to be our weekend ritual lately
I know I shouldn't rush winter but I'll be glad when we aren't mowing, raking and cleaning gutters out

10. We had family pictures taken and we can't wait to see them


Next week is another busy week
It's Drug Free Week
An Assembly
and
Confrences

No comments:

Post a Comment