Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Migraine Meds



Last Thursday Spencer and I took a trip up to the University of Iowa Children's Hospital
for an appointment to discuss the migraines he has been having

We left early because I had no clue where we were going

When we found the U and the parking ramp we were told to use,
I decided to waste some time and treat Spencer to a mcflurry at McDonalds
It's not often that I get my boys one on one
So I try to make these little trips memorable

We headed back for our 2:15 appointment, found our way to neurology and got checked in

Our appointment went great,
the staff was fabulous 
and we have a preventable prescription (Propranolol)

I can't say enough good things about the University
Each staff member (receptionist, nurse and doctor) treated us like we were their only patient









No comments:

Post a Comment