Friday, May 10, 2013

Looking forward to the weekend


It's been beyond crazy around here

We celebrated last Sunday
Chip retired form the National Guard (okay not officially until the last day of May)
The uniforms have been turned in and he won't ever have to report to drill
We are so proud of him and the 21+ years he served

I was volunteered to be in charge of the gifts for teacher appreciation week
On Monday we took breakfast for 35 staff members
The boys were a huge help by getting up early every day this week
and delivering gifts to each teacher and staff member

Monday I spent HOURS on the phone 
I was mentally exhausted and crying because I couldn't seem to get my point across to anyone
I got a traffic violation for going through a red light during a funeral procession
It took hours and lots of phone calls but I was finally dismissed

I'm still working 2 jobs (1 week left)
I truly enjoy teaching gymnastics but come May, it's time for a break

We are enjoying watching our boys do what they LOVE (Baseball)
But trying to get supper done and in us before 4:45 hasn't been an easy task

Parker's allergies have been BAD
On Thursday he woke up with a red swollen eye and ear pain
The Dr. said he's a mess
Ear infection in both ears, sinus infection, bronchitis and pink eye

Friday morning we woke up to a rodent scratching around in our attic {Gross}


Thank goodness it's Friday!

We're looking forward to spending all day at the ball field tomorrow
Lawn chair, diet coke and hopefully some sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment