Monday, May 13, 2013

The Raccoon and the Easter Bunny


The Raccoon and the Eater Bunny
It sounds like the title of a cute children's book

Friday afternoon we had an interesting adventure at our house

A week prior I heard scratching in the ceiling and told the hubby I was sure we had a squirrel
He assured me that what I was hearing was coming from the roof
What do I know?

On Friday Morning at 4AM I woke up to the sound of footsteps in the ceiling over our bed
followed by loud scratching and more footsteps
Eeeeeek!
I woke Chip up and we sat there listening to this rodent climb around in the ceiling

When the hubby got home from work, he gathered tools and climbed up in the attic

Here's what he found
 A Raccoon

In the midst of climbing up in the attic and climbing up in the tiny hole Chip made in the ceiling of the closet,
The boys were being a bit snoopy and going through things that shouldn't have been
Okay, maybe I need to learn to hide things better
The boys found plastic Easter eggs
Oooops!
Spencer: You're the Easter bunny aren't you?
My response- You just saved me a ton of money
When you stop believing, you stop receiving!


We think the raccoon is gone, we can only hope








No comments:

Post a Comment