Thursday, June 6, 2013

Who needs summer break?



After running around like chickens with our heads cut off the last couple of weeks of school,
I decided that our first week of summer break would be low key

I think I may have needed a summer break more than these kids

If I've heard, I'm bored once -I've heard it a million times

Every morning Spencer gets up and wants to know what we were doing or where we were going

Can't we just relax and do nothing?

I LOVED our Summer Bucket List that we made last year
but at the end of summer, we still had things we hadn't accomplished and I felt guilty

This year I decided we would make a Summer Fun List
{A list of all the fun things we do this summer}
I'm hoping by going this route, we won't feel like we have to get everything crossed off the bucket list
and we can focus more on just having fun

We have made one goal-
We will be riding 100 miles on our bikes


Due to the excessive boredom this week,
I think we will be able to add some things to our fun list next week

Thankfully the cousins are coming tomorrow and will help entertain these boys for the next 4 days


No comments:

Post a Comment