Monday, July 29, 2013

Summer is winding down



Last night we attempted to sleep with the windows open
but during the night it got down to 41 degrees {brrr....}

Summer is winding down but it's not supposed to be this cool the last week of July
{but I'm not complaining}

Yesterday I took the boys one on one to get school supplies
I'm going to say it again - I LOVE spending time with them one on one
They were such good shoppers and I saw a mature side of them that I don't see often

While shopping, I was reminded why God gave me these two amazing boys
{I would never be able to afford a girl}
The boys are content with the basics while the girls want all the bright fun school supplies

Parker got everything on his list and a new lunch box that lights up

Spencer didn't have a list so we just bought some basics and a camouflage lunch box
{which he thanked me for a million times}

It's still hard to believe that I'm going to have a boy in middle school

Before I send him off, we still have a lot to do in the next 2 weeks

Our Summer Fun List isn't as big as I hoped it would be


Where has this summer gone?





No comments:

Post a Comment