Monday, August 5, 2013

It's our last full week



It's our last full week before the boys head back to school

While I am panicking a little because I feel like we didn't do a lot this summer,
the boys are outside playing with friends enjoying the beautiful weather {71 degrees}

I'm nervous about the school year
A new principal at one school and a new school for the other

So many changes going on and then I got a surprise last night to bring more changes

I applied for a very part time job last Thursday and didn't really expect anything to come of it
but
I was hired without an interview and I'm so excited

I won't be starting until after Labor day
so that will give us a little time to figure out schedules, homework, chores and etc.

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to manage 3 part time jobs
but I'm reminding myself that I'm blessed and because of these 3 part time jobs,
I'm able to stay home and be there for the boys when they need me


It's going to be another crazy year but we're ready!







1 comment:

  1. I am so not ready for summer to be over either! I can't believe you guys go back next week already! Aiden starts Aug 21 and Bren Aug 28. This weather is so gorgeous, makes the thought of them going back even harder!

    ReplyDelete