Monday, July 21, 2014

Vacation 2014 {St. Louis}



We wrapped up vacation week
We left for St. Louis on Monday and came back Thursday evening
We had a great time but I have to say, we won't be visiting St. Louis any time soon
St. Louis was too hectic for our liking
 
Monday we stopped at Mark Twain Caves in Hannibal Mo.

Tuesday we went to the St. Louis Zoo


The elephants were our favorite
 
We went up in the Arch
These boys should have earned a medal for being so patient
We bought tickets at 2:00 for a 5:35 tram ride
 but they don't tell you that you'll still have another hour of waiting

On Wednesday we went to the City Museum
It was amazing and I think the boys were the perfect age for all the climbing
Pictures don't do this place justice- It was AMAZING




We climbed 10 stories of spiral stairway to ride the spiral slide down
 
We also went to Ted Drewes


You haven't had ice cream until you have it from here

 
On Thursday we went to the St. Louis Science Museum
I wish we would have gone to Grants Farm instead
It was pretty disappointing

 Spencer sat down on this piece of glass in the skywalk,
 the speaker above him made a crackling noise and the look on his face was priceless
I wish I would have got it on video
 
On our way home we stopped at the biggest firework shop
The boys were sure it was the best $20 we spent on the entire vacation
 
 We pulled in the drive about 5:00 and couldn't have been happier
I wish I was a better traveler, I guess I'm a home body

Friday and Saturday I attempted to squeeze as many clients in as I could
My sweet hubby took the boys fishing both days

Parker caught this tiny turtle and gave it to Spencer's coach for his boys


On Sunday my nieces came home
Grandma Camp starts today!

It's going to be another GREAT week! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great vacation! Fun for all! And that slide?? Awesome!!! But I bet your legs were burning from all those stairs.

    ReplyDelete