Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Double Digits for Parker



I forgot to post about Parker's birthday so before we're celebrating another birthday at our house,
 I'm backing up to my babes birthday

On December 17th, my baby turned 10!
How can both of my kids be in the double digits already?

We make Parker's birthday a BIG deal because it's so close to Christmas
 We never want him to feel jipped like so many who have birthdays in December

We had his family birthday party early in hopes of making it more special
He was spoiled rotten of course and loved all his gifts
This was his favorite card
I sure wish I could remember what the inside said, something about eating every last crumb
This boy got his mama's sweet tooth so it's only normally to love a card that says, eat CAKE
Grandma made this adorable Santa outfit for his Build a Bear
Look at those eyes sparkle
He LOVES it!
Parker picked out a hunting themed cake 

We don't eat out much so it's a treat when the kids get to pick their birthday restaurant
If their birthday falls on a week day, we go the weekend before or the weekend following
We went the weekend before and Parker picked Buffalo Wild Wings

On his birthday he opened his gifts



Clothes, more clothes, Star Wars Rebel Action Figures,
Birthday Cake M&M's and Birthday Cake Poptarts

What more could a boy ask for?















No comments:

Post a Comment