Monday, June 27, 2016

April and May



April and May

I'm pretty sure these were the craziest and shortest months of the year for us


April 1st was the Science Fair
These kids didn't place but the rock candy was pretty yummy and fun to make


On April 2nd we had to put our bunny to sleep
She was a sweet girl who loved her morning veggies
 but more than anything, she loved her nose and ears rubbed


We don't have a truck anymore but we still have yard work so we bought a trailer
The boys were pretty bummed when we told them they wouldn't be riding home like this


We finished up Spring soccer
Oh how this boy LOVES soccer and this mama LOVES watching him play


The hubby and I celebrated 16 years
He bought me a new fitbit because I lost mine and was totally lost
It was the BEST gift EVER!


Chip finished the bowling season with a tournament in Green Bay, Wisconsin


We had a lot of end of the year orchestra, band and choir concerts
Parker was pretty darn handsome at his last elementary band concert


Parker was also in a musical as Jack and the Beanstalk with the Colorado Jammers



We had our first traveling tournaments for the Muskie 14U team
We did some shopping in between games

and he wonders why I pick out all of his clothes


I spent more time at the Dr. trying to figure out what's wrong with me after passing out at work
A huge thank you to deputy Mike and our HR gal, Stephanie for all their help that day 
Take about embarrassing!


I spent two weeks preparing for teacher appreciation week
I was asked to gift our staff as I have done in the past
This year I was only given 2 weeks notice and half the budget I usually have
It was close but I got it done and they were so appreciative of their fruit themed gifts


I took the boys fishing for Mother's Day
There's nothing better than watching your kids do what they LOVE



We had graduations for both boys on May 25th
I took a half day of vacation to watch my babies graduate from 5th and 8th grade
I can't believe our elementary days are over
We've been part of Colorado school for 9 years and we LOVE the staff and will miss them terribly
Having a child with asthma and food allergies is tough;
sending them to a new school is enough to give this mama an anxiety attack



We're on to bigger and better things
I still get teary eyed to think we have a high schooler
Didn't I just graduate from high school yesterday?



We had a few end of the school year activities
Both kids went to the Aquatic Center but I only got a picture of Parker


Every 5th grader gets to decorate a ceiling tile before they go on to 6th grade
I forgot to get a picture of Parker's so I made a special trip on the last day of school
{For some reason I can't get the photo turned}
If you can't tell, it's Charlie Brown and Lucy
I have no idea why he decided to put them on his tile but I think it's pretty cute




I'm sure there were a few minor things I forgot about but that's a wrap up of April and May

No comments:

Post a Comment