Thursday, June 9, 2016

March


Now that we're into the first week of June, 
I figured I better get our March recap up on the blog
Nothing like being a few months behind
Thank goodness for Calendars and phones to look back at to see what we did

March

Thank you, thank you for bringing some nicer weather but we knew you were just kidding us
March 24th snow

March started out kind of rough for me
I've been dealing with some health stuff that no one can seem to figure out
When my doctor gave me the all clear from my blood work,
I basically crumbled
The only thing they keep coming up with is-
My body doesn't absorb iron correctly so basically I'm anemic ALL the time
How can I feel like crap all the time but supposedly not have anything wrong
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to have anything wrong
 I just feel like they aren't taking me seriously


In the midst of my mess, we learned that Genesis can no longer give allergy shots
I spent an entire day on the phone trying to find a new place for Parker to get his shots
Thankfully Dr. Dawson has agreed to take us on and so far we love it there
They are friendly, prompt and know their stuff


Parker started soccer for YMCA and had a great coach and team


Spencer started practicing with his Muskie 14U baseball team


Chip finished up his bowling season with a tournament in Green Bay


I got baptized on March 13th


Spencer got to spend an afternoon and evening with his girl friends family
I am NOT ready to have teenagers!


I FINALLY made the boy shave



Over all, March was a pretty uneventful month





No comments:

Post a Comment