Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day weekend

Father's Day weekend was far from relaxing but we feel like we got a lot accomplished

Remember the counter tops that I have been waiting weeks for? 
One of them has been installed and I LOVE it! It's so much more than I imagined!

I'm still waiting for the others to be installed but that won't happen until the new sink arrives
(Why did we think we needed a special order kitchen sink?)


Saturday evening we spent time with our new friends (Cub Scout troop 633) at Wild Cat Den
The boys received their first awards (Scouting For Food badge)


Sunday morning the boys and I treated dad to breakfast in bed: 
Cinnamon rolls, monkey bread, fresh strawberries and juice.

I mowed the yard, got the laundry caught up and cleaned inside 
while the guys worked outside (leveling the ground for our new pool)
 I'm certain that my work was MUCH EASIER


                            

                     We ended Father's day weekend with a steak dinner at Mom and Dads (YUMMY!)


No comments:

Post a Comment