Thursday, June 23, 2011

What was I thinking


What was I thinking when I signed the boys up for College for Kids, swimming lessons, day camp, baseball and t-ball?

I can do this! That's what I was thinking

I must have forgotten that some time during these hectic 2 weeks- I have to work!


We start the morning like this-

The taxi leaves at 8:05AM (No later, I dislike the traffic after 8:20AM)


8:20AM- Arrive at College for Kids (I'm secretly hoping this is our last year)

9:00AM- Swimming Lessons
Today was his last day of lessons and he passed

10:15AM- Home to pack lunch for camp
(I'm sure he won't even eat it because he'll be to busy socializing)

11:30AM- Back to College for Kids- (Remembering to park in a spot that I can exit quickly)

11:45AM-Day Camp at Weed Park

Free Time- It's not really free time. There is always something that needs done. Like washing the ball uniform because we have games 3 nights in a row and the shirt we have to wear every day to day camp

3:30PM- Pick up from day camp

4:00PM-Start dinner (We have been living off of sandwiches. I guess it beats fast food)

5:15PM- Out the door again


5:30PM- t-ball


6:00PM- Baseball



8:15PM- HOME SWEET HOME!






















No comments:

Post a Comment