Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Worry Worry Worry

Why didn't anyone tell me that as a Mom I would worry 24/7

I sent this sweet little guy to school today
 and ALL I have done is worry

Parker has had a BAD cold this week
I'm praying every moment that we make it through it with out an ear infection

So between all of the coughing,
we are all a little sleep deprived

Last night Parker had a nightmare
He has been having quite a few lately
I'm not sure what's going on
Last night when Chip asked what the nightmare was about
Parker said he didn't even want to talk about it (POOR BABY)

And then he was up at 6:00AM with a bloody nose
(Is it weird that only the left nostril bleeds?)

He laid in our bed with his box of tissues and watched cartoons
 until it was time to get ready for school

Getting him ready for school is always a challenge 
but it's worse when he's tired and doesn't feel good 

I bribed him with cherry cheese cake for breakfast
(It was better than sending him with no breakfast at all)

Then while he was brushing his teeth,
he sneezed and bit his tongue

We had blood EVERY WHERE

It was coming out of his nose
Out of his mouth
I had it all over me as I had tried to cover his mouth so tooth paste wouldn't go flying

It was a VERY ROUGH morning

I hope his day has improved

I can't wait to go get the boys from school!



No comments:

Post a Comment