Wednesday, February 22, 2012

He's 10


We had Spencer's birthday party last Saturday
I still can't believe he's 10
It seem like just yesterday, he was 2 
Pretty soon he is going to be taller than me

(Mama and her birthday boy)


We LOVE hanging out with family, having parties and eating good food
Aren't these just ADORABLE
When Spencer decided he wanted a football birthday party,
he picked out a Snicker ice cream cake
I knew it wouldn't feed everyone so I sent my Mom a picture of some cupcakes
and 
Waaaa Laaaa
She worked her magic and they were SO YUMMY
Parker just likes the frosting
and thinks he should be able to eat 4 to make up for not eating the cake part

Spencer was spoiled rotten
Gifts, Gifts and More Gifts

        He is enjoying all of his gift cards, catching gear, gummi worms and clothes

                   

Make a wish buddy
May the next 10 years be as great as the first



No comments:

Post a Comment