Friday, March 22, 2013

Kids.... They say the dardest things



The boys have been full of funniness


We had dinner with my parents last Sunday 
As we were waiting for the steaks to get done,
we were talking about middle names and where Parker's middle names came from

Spencer: I know Thomas came from Grandpa but where did John come from?
Chip: What do you think my middle name is?
Spencer: {real serious} Hero?
We all laughed and thought it was adorable
Hero might have been a better middle name for him


Later that evening, my mom informed me that Parker also says the darndest things

He was laying in bed with Grandpa watching tv 
I'm not sure what they watching, maybe I don't want to know
Any way, he said - oooh, she has a booby crack



Oh Goodness.... Life is never boring around here



No comments:

Post a Comment