Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's been a while (2 months to be exact)



             I gave up blogging for a while
I felt like we were doing the same old stuff all the time and all my posts were beginning to sound the same
Then I viewed some old posts today and decided it was time to get back in the swing of things

My boys are growing WAY to fast and I hope they appreciate reading our blog some day

Here's what Spencer has been up to lately:

We had a special birthday
Spencer turned ELEVEN!

He chipped his front tooth doing something he wasn't supposed to be and had to have it fixed

He participated in the All City Orchestra Concert
2 days prior to the concert we had a mishap with the violin
I'm certain my kids like to see me sweat

He has done a great job annoying his brother
Spencer would not have survived being an only child

Eating- This boy eats! (A LOT)




Here's what Parker has been up to lately:

His nose has been doing fabulous as long as his brother stays away from him
The only nose bleeds we have had were due to Spencer hitting him

Parker should have been an only child
He's content playing the wii, drawing or playing his kindle fire all day

The boy would live in his fuzzy pants all day, every day if I let him
(I'll try to get a picture of him in his beloved pj pants)

He loves oranges!
The day we found out he wasn't allergic to REAL oranges, he must have vowed to make up for lost time


After reading what I've just typed, I decided it sounds pretty boring 
but next year, I'm sure I will have forgotten some of those things







No comments:

Post a Comment