Monday, October 14, 2013

Guilt trip for the working mama



My boys are back in the mind set that they need their backs rubbed before falling asleep
{I'm not complaining, I know they'll grow up in the blink of eye and this is something I'll miss}

As I was rubbing Parker's back on Thursday night, he said:
Mom, your coming to the fall festival thing tomorrow right?
I get to throw pie in Mr. Castle's face!

GUILT TRIP

The wheels started turning
Normally I take Friday's off from clients but I had a FULL afternoon of hair cutting
I made mental notes to call each client in the morning to see if they could all move up a half hour
If there was "one" client who couldn't come early,
my little boys heart would be crushed
He desperately wanted me to see him throw that pie


It all worked out and I got to be there




Parker's 3rd grade class sold the most raffle tickets so they got to throw pie 
He had so much fun and I would have been so bummed if I had missed it




No comments:

Post a Comment