Tuesday, November 26, 2013

He's WIRED!



I think my title should read more like this

He's W$RED

$5,000 worth of metal will be in this boys mouth over the next 16-18 months

Ouch! 

Thank goodness for insurance and some MESSED UP teeth that qualified for some coverage




He was excited to pick out the colored bands
{green blue and yellow}
He's already decided he will get pink next October for breast cancer awareness
{We'll see once we get there}

He was pretty sore this morning when he got up 
I told him: With beauty comes pain



2 comments:

  1. Ick, poor kid! Not fun. And I swear it felt like I had my braces for years when it really was under 2. Hope he's not having any pain on Thursday w/ all of that good food to be eaten! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's still pretty sore this morning :( Hoping tomorrow (Thanksgiving) is better or he'll be eating a lot of mashed potatoes.

      Delete