Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November



Happy November

It truly don't seem possible that the holidays are right around the corner

As excited as I am for all the activities, I dread them at the same time

So I'm going to slow down, take it all in and be thankful

I worked my craftiness last weekend and I'm excited to see it come together
It's kind of hard to see with the maple tree and burning bushes in the back ground

I cut out leaves using my Cricut and bought some tiny clothes pins at Joann's
{Each night one of us will add something we're thankful for on a leaf}

When I explained what we were doing Spencer basically told me he thought it was dumb
{but using other words because we don't say that word at our house}
I think his response was: I'm not doing that
Parker's response to Spencer: Well that was rude!
I didn't give examples, I wanted them to really think about what they were thankful for
Parker started us off - He is thankful for soccer
Spencer's even coming around
look at this
 
It's hard to see it but it says:
I'm thankful for my nice brother
-Spencer


I'm looking forward to a few things this month:

My beautiful cousin is marrying her best friend this Saturday
Girls day out shopping trip with my friend Jill {We only see each other once a year}
Thanksgiving spent with family
and
Of course black Friday shopping with my mom





No comments:

Post a Comment