Saturday, December 21, 2013

a HAPPY BIRTHDAY at our house



We celebrated a BIRTHDAY last Wednesday

This kiddo is 9!

We celebrated with family last Saturday
Lasagna, italian bread and salad for supper
Cake and ice cream for dessert
I always let the boys pick the theme of their birthday party 
{This year Parker picked soccer}
and
I always let the boys pick 2 ice cream flavors to go with their cake
{Parker picked Snicker and Bordeaux Chocolate Cherry}
Let me say, I'm not a cherry lover but Oh My!

Parker was spoiled rotten
Just to list a few things he got-
A new soccer blanket made by cousin Katie
Alarm clock 
{He has got out of bed without me waking him every morning - This has been AMAZING}
Legos 
Under Armour shirt
Hawkeye hoodie
Gift cards
Money
A cubs hat
Bop It {Game}


Tuesday was his "real" birthday
We celebrated with a cupcake and candle for breakfast

He got an Amazon gift card and his room decked out in soccer decor from Mom and Dad

He took reindeer cupcakes for his birthday snack
{I didn't like the idea that they were holiday themed but I made what he wanted}

and we had a Christmas concert for Spencer that night


I still can't believe how fast 9 YEARS has gone!






Happy
Birthday
Buddy!













You are AMAZING and we can't imagine life without you

No comments:

Post a Comment