Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What Christmas looked like this year {2013}



I didn't take many pictures this Christmas and I'm regretting it
Our boys are growing up so fast 

Spencer opening his cell phone
Parker opening bb's



I LOVE the facial expressions
I was worried the boys had been snooping and knew what they were getting for Christmas
{I know that I snooped as a kids and totally regret it today}
After seeing them open gifts, I know they were surprised



This girl LOVED all the Christmas action


I'm pretty sure every child got a rubberband loom this year



 Our Christmas goodies


My Dad opened a gift from my niece Metadel

 I think we have an artist in the family
She made a canvas picture of my dad's Mustang convertible


All of our Christmas cards


Every year I buy the boys an ornament 
I give it to them the day we go pick out our tree
 This year Parker got a hamburger and Spencer got a hot dog




Mental note for next year: Charge the camera and take lots of pictures


1 comment:

  1. I didn't take as many pics this year either. I did get a lot of the boys but it was everyone else, me and Andy included, who got left out. Live and learn, right?

    ReplyDelete