Friday, September 26, 2014

Back to School 2014

I thought about contacting some parents and picketing
Starting school on August 14th just about blew me off my rocker
I dread the two and a half weeks they get off at Christmas
and the week they get off in March when it's too cold to do anything
Why not start after Labor day, skip the long breaks and enjoy summer break
I sent them back
I didn't want them missing out on anything

I agreed to let Parker wear his Mohawk for the first day and then we cut it off
I still can't believe we have a 4th grader and a 7th grader
I feel like I was just in seventh grade
How does that happen?
Parker has Mr. Frost for homeroom and Math, Mrs. Dalbey for reading,
Mrs. Truitt for social studies and Mrs. Hartman for science
{I love that they're getting them ready for middle school by having several teachers}
and
Spencer has a whole slew of teachers in middle school
He was super excited to find out that he has Mr. Edkin for homeroom
{He's the cool teacher who lets the kids listed to cool music while they're working}

We're a month into school and so far things are going great

In just a few short weeks,
is homecoming, Colorado Fall Festival and the start of many concerts


When did my babies grow up?










No comments:

Post a Comment