Monday, October 10, 2011

Can you say SPOILED?

As most of you know
we have one very spoiled kitten

She is now 12 weeks old
and growing like crazy

Miss Amelia had her first photo shoot last week

Here's a sneak peek

She loves this bowl

There is only one small problem; she likes to sleep in it

It's a good thing Mama has been working on her new bed
because she won't be fitting in that bowl for much longer

Before we even knew we were getting a kitten,
I saw a pet bed on Pinterest that I had to make

It was an end table turned upside down to make a 4 post bed

I searched for a table and couldn't find exactly what I wanted
but found something on craigslist I thought would work

Here's the table before I got started
I used white primer spray paint and then painted it to match my trim

I had a horrible time trying to find padding to fit inside
I ended up using a pillow, some fiberfill and a blanket
It works for now but I may experiment a little more later

Here is the finished project

I even made Amelia a pillow to match the throw pillows on our couch
Can you see her sleeping in her bowl next to the bed?


She sleeps here SOMETIMES

Now seriously, would you rather sleep scrunched up in a glass bowl
or in a nice 4 post bed made just for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment