Wednesday, November 16, 2011

On edge

I have been on edge lately
and I HATE it

I'm working 4 nights  a week
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my jobs
I just feel like my kids and my house need me more

I have had a lot on the brain

Our garage was graffitied last week
I can't help but look out the windows a hundred times a night
I WILL CATCH THEM

I have a million and one Christmas projects I want to make

My baby is turning 7 in a month and I have a party to plan

I am running in every direction with the boys-
School, Cub Scouts, Jammers and Gymnastics

The hubby is on orders this week for the Guard

I was reminded many times this week that Thanksgiving is next week
and MANY of my clients have waited until the last minute to make an appointment

And I'm tired of trying to please and give people what they want
Only to find out from someone else that they are upset

I just feel like I could scream at anyone at any given moment

So while 90% of my friends are on happy pills and tell me I should give them a try
I'll just go eat some chocolate :)

Eat Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment