Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy March

It's March and I couldn't be happier

I've been doing some window shopping and have fallen in love with the bright spring colors

My favorite is this BEAUTIFUL coral color
coral BM dress   coral!

The color just brings a smile to my face

And how can you not smile when you see this
Spring

I can't wait to see these blooming
daffodils

 Guess what I found yesterday
HOPEFULLY it won't be long before we start seeing some bright colors

Yesterday was very spring like
70 degrees and sunny

BRING ON SPRING

I'm getting in the mood for bright clothing (something other than black and gray)
I'm ready to make some fun spring salads (I know I know, I have failed at trying new recipes-Stay Tuned)
I'm ready to do yard work (remind me that I said this in a bout 3 months when I'm complaining)
I'm ready to sit at the ball field soaking up the sun with my diet coke

COME ON, I'M READY!




No comments:

Post a Comment