Monday, July 16, 2012

Failing as a blogger


The reason I started blogging was so I could look back on my boys youth
To remember all the fun things we did as a family
and 
how carefree they were

I feel like I have failed as a blogger
One day, I'm going to look back at the blog and think,
we must not have done ANYTHING during the summer of 2012

So here is a wrap up of whats been going on around here


We played baseball
Parker going in for a slide

Spencer did an INCREDIBLE job pitching and catching this year
Spencer's team (Pizza Hut) ended - 4-8
Parker's team (Fuhlman Siding) ended  12-0 

We had an AMAZING fan club
My Mom, Dad, Aunt, Uncle and cousin were great cheer leaders
Grandpa, Grandma and Parker
Our last game


 With temps like these
We have been doing a lot of this
9:00 AM dip in the pool



We went to our first Freedom Celebration Service 
(Church in the park)
We love our new church family and are starting to feel like this is where we belong
Spencer playing kickball 



 Our baby girl turned ONE
We celebrated with pink lemonade cake and kitty treats
Happy Birthday Pretty Girl


We have been struggling with allergies (Boooo)
Cinnamon rolls make everything better


Although the boys hadn't been feeling the best,
they had a GREAT time last week at VBS


The boys got to pick berries
My cousin has a black berry bush and she was so sweet to share her produce




This is our first week with NO PLANS
We are looking forward to some fun at the fountain, aquatic center and bowling alley










No comments:

Post a Comment