Saturday, July 21, 2012

We're going on a trip!



We've decided that we will never have enough money to take a trip
So we are just going to take one anyway (A small one)

The hubby is taking a week off of work in August and we are going to
Omaha
The boys and I have been there before but that's okay, 
a trip is a trip

I'm looking forward to three days off work, no house cleaning, laundry, dishes or cooking
Wow, my husband must feel like he's on vacation every day
I wouldn't even care if I had to work during my vacation as long as I didn't have to do ANY housework

Well, we are getting 3 days of FREEDOM and I could just scream
I'm so excited!

I'm still in the planning process and wishing I had booked a travel agent
So I got the next best thing - A visitors guide


I LOVE visitors guides
Check these out -
Chocolate Peacock (Boutique)
The Chatty Squirrel (Cafe)
The Loose Moose (Bar and Grill)

I'm hoping to check some of those out


We will be leaving pretty early and will surprise the boys with lunch and fun here



I would like to take the boys through Pioneer Courage Park and on the Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge



Our top priority is

and then some more new places

Nothing Bundt Cakes check it out
Cupcake Island check it out
 Old Market Candy Shop check it out

Oh and I guess we need a hotel
Hotels are the tough part but thankfully I found one that gives 4 zoo passes with a 1 night stay


Now I just need to line up a pet sitter and we'll be set



No comments:

Post a Comment