Sunday, November 11, 2012

Top Ten (November 5-11)



It's been another uneventful week at our house


1. On Tuesday this Mama got some much needed girl time
I went on my annual Christmas shopping trip with my friend Jill

2. Daddy took Tuesday off to care of the kiddos while Mama shopped

3. Mr. Crabs didn't die after all
We didn't realize crabs molt
I think we should have done some more research before we bought one

4. Spencer had his first orchestra concert
I thought the kids sounded great


5. While Mom and Dad hung Christmas lights, the boys played with snakes


6. Parker woke up on Sunday with a bad headache
After church the fever hit
We're looking forward to some R&R tomorrow

7. Since Parker was sick, he didn't get to go to Costco with Grandpa
You would have thought I told the kid he wasn't getting anything for Christmas
Tears, tears and more tears


And that's it for the week




No comments:

Post a Comment