Friday, November 9, 2012

Weekend in Wisconsin



I'm just going to start off by saying :
I could NEVER travel for a living

It's not just because I wouldn't want to leave the loves of my life
It's because I never know what to pack

So I spent a good portion of last Wednesday ironing clothes
just so I could put them in a suitcase and have them wrinkled in 30 seconds

On to better things

We enjoyed our weekend in Wisconsin
It was so nice to get away and not wash dishes or laundry
I missed the hubby but he was at drill all weekend so I wouldn't have seen him much any way

On Friday we drove for most of the day
6 hours is a LONG time when you have children in the car
The boys were VERY GOOD travelers considering

When we arrived, the girls were excited to see us

The kids went outside and played in the leaves


On Saturday we celebrated this sweet girls 8th birthday at Rudy's Lanes


I was hoping the party would have wore the kids out but they couldn't wait to go swimming


And on Sunday we went to church for Metadel's dedication


We had a fun weekend with the family
The kids always surprise me with how well they play together

We'll get to see all of them again in 6 weeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment