Monday, December 31, 2012

Still recovering from Christmas


I vowed to make the holidays relaxed this year
I got the job done but I still feel like I have the Christmas hang over

Does anyone else dread putting the decorations away?
I put less and less out every year because I hate the clean up 


Here is the run down of our Christmas get togethers -
Friday night we celebrated with My Mom's side of the family at my Mom's house
Saturday we had breakfast with my brother and his family and relaxed at home the rest of the day
Sunday morning we went to church (The kids sang and it was adorable)
Sunday afternoon we celebrated with my Mom, Dad, brother and his family at Mom's
Monday we had my MIL over for lunch
Tuesday (Christmas Day) we opened gifts at home and then went back to Mom and Dad's

After typing all of that, now I know why I'm still dragging

Here are a few pics from our holiday

Spencer's favorite gift was a bow and arrow from Grandma and Grandpa

The boys got to eat the legs off the turkey (because it's Christmas)

Amelia loved all the tissue, paper and bows


Yesterday, the real tree had to come down
It stopped drinking water last week, was dry and there were needles every where
Remind me why we get a real tree every year
Oh yes, we LOVE going to the tree farm and smelling pine

The house looks bare but it's nice to have the extra space back


Christmas break was lovely but we're ready to have our every day routine back




No comments:

Post a Comment