Monday, December 10, 2012

Top Ten (November 26- December 10)



Last week I skipped our Top Ten 
This week, we are back on board and I combined the last 2 weeks


1. Parker has been writing adorable notes to people for Christmas
So far he's written a note to Santa and Amelia

2. The boys and I took our angel gift to church last week 
We hung around and helped get the church ready for Christmas

3. Last Sunday we went to our last National Guard Family Christmas Dinner
I'm so happy to say it was our last but sad because I know how much Chip is going to miss it

4. My boys want to be in gymnastics again
(I couldn't be happier)

5. Parker still hasn't had a nose bleed

6. We were going to go to the Holiday Stroll Friday night as a family
but the boys decided they would rather go with Grandma and Grandpa

7. My Mom informed me on Saturday morning that Spencer
 had been checking out the presents under her tree
He said- OH GRANDMA, are you SURE there aren't any more gifts that you have hid away?
I REALLY want a bow and arrow; That's ALL I want!
(He's going to be SO EXCITED!)

8. The boys helped Grandma ring the bell at Hy-Vee for the Salvation Army


9. We sang Christmas songs in church yesterday
(Why is it that I get goose bumps when we sing Christmas songs in church?)

10. We celebrated my Dad's 62nd birthday
Spencer played Happy Birthday on his violin and my Dad Loved his new book


No comments:

Post a Comment