Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013



Welcome 2013

While I'm glad we have another year under our belts,
I was nervous about ringing in the New Year

As of December 30th, we were heading over the fiscal cliff
Our president and government officials weren't making the financial decisions that needed to be made
While I was hoping for a wonderful 2013,
I was stressed, wondering how our tax situation would come out
I'm sure we aren't the only family that uses their tax money as cushion

On New Year's Eve night a decision had finally been reached
We WILL get some tax money back and milk will not be $8.00 a gallon
On the other hand, there is still a lot of work to be done
Cuts should be made all over the board
We didn't get in debt over night, it's going to take a long time to get out


My New Year's resolution-
I pledge to Stress Less, Enjoy More, Eat Less, Savor More, 
Spend Less, Give More, Slow Down, Ease Up and Embrace the joy in each moment







No comments:

Post a Comment