Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten (January 7-13)



Most of our snow melted this week
When I took out the garbage on Wednesday in 40 degree temps,
I decided we're ready for Spring and some green grass


1. The boys are both back in gymnastics

2. We can't seem to get enough bubbly (Sparkling Apple Cider)

3. My boys laid in bed with me and watched Maternity ward
Weird? Maybe a little
But I hope they will have some appreciation for their laboring wives in many years

4. Ramona and Beezus = Super Cute Movie

5. The boys think they are going to die
Grandma is in New Orleans on business until next Friday

6. Report cards came home
I'm pretty proud but we have some work to do on not being chatty in class

7. It snowed, I guess winter isn't over

8. This mama really dislikes fundraisers
Every elementary student in Muscatine is selling the same Major Saver Card
What were they thinking? They weren't!

9. On Sunday we went to the Figge Art Museum to view Spencer's art work on display

10. Spencer was picked to attend Young Artists Scholarship Day in June


No comments:

Post a Comment