Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year... Old Resolutions



It's a New Year and I have the same old resolutions with a few extras added

Here was my resolution for 2013

I pledged to Stress Less, Enjoy More, Eat Less, Savor More, 
Spend Less, Give More, Slow Down, Ease Up and Embrace the joy in each moment

I failed miserably!

I'm heading in this direction again

Stress Less: I'm a worrier {I'm not sure this can be changed}
Enjoy More: This goes back to the worrier in me {If I could just worry less and enjoy life more}
Eat Less: I have fallen so far off the wagon {I sure hope it comes back to get me} 
Savor More: Food and Life
Spend Less: This is the plan {We're hoping to save for a vacation in 2015}
Give More: We're still working on this {I wish we had more to give}
Slow Down: I'm not sure this is possible with 3 jobs and 2 active boys
Ease Up: Relax? What's that mean?
Embrace the joy in each moment

So.... These are all things I'm going to try to work on


I also found this on Pinterest and I'm going to try these 

A bad habit I'm going to break:
Worry less

A new skill I'd like to learn:
Crochet or knit

A person I hope to be more like:
My Mom - She's the most selfless person I know

A good deed I'm going to do:
I can't answer this one yet

A place I'd like to visit:
Pella Tulip Festival

A book I'd like to read:
Hurry Less, Worry Less
or
Life Passion Project

A letter I'm going to write:
A letter to Barb and Gene {clients} that moved away

A new food/restaurant I'd like to try:
HuHot

I'm going to do better about:
Not being such a people pleaser 


So... There it is
In all honesty, I just hope we continue to be blessed

Happy New Year!



1 comment:

  1. That thing from Pinterest is really cool! Might have to use that one myself!

    ReplyDelete