Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm NOT ready for this!



I woke up Sunday morning and checked my email and facebook

I had a friend request and a inbox message

I clicked on the friend request and saw that it was a mom from school
{Not just any mom - The mom of Parker's crush}

Parker has been dreamy eyed about this little girl since kindergarten
When you mention her name he grins ear to ear

This little girl got a cell phone for Christmas
Parker had been texting her on his kindle on Saturday

Well.....

Not only did the mom want to be my facebook friend,
she sent me a personal message to let me know what our kids had been texting

Here it is-

so... apparently Jaime and Parker have a "thing" now haha Jaime got a phone for Christmas (yes shes spoiled) and she and Parker are messaging back and forth ! i heard her phone go off last night and when i picked it up she had a meltdown because she didnt want me to see her messages, well i did read them and finally got out of her that it was Parker she was messaging. Im just giving you the heads up that i told her that the words Love, Hugs and Kisses is not appropriate haha ahh to be young again. Im sure they are both completly harmless, but she has to know to use her words wisely OMG im so in trouble !! It is cute the way they talk lol oh and for some reason, "they" are a secret LOL

Dear Lord, HELP ME!
3rd grade
This is just one reason why 3rd graders do not need cell phones

Spencer got a cell phone for Christmas too and we had already covered some rules
This gave us a reason to cover some more ground rules with both of them

One of our rules is-
Mom and Dad can take the phone/kindle and read texts at any time

So while Parker was in the shower, I grabbed the kindle and read the texts
Thankfully, my son was not the one initiating most of the conversations

He did tell her she was hot 
 {I told him girls prefer to be told they are pretty}

Here are some things that she texted-
She's had a crush on him since kindergarten
She dreams of him every night
She is a princess and he is her boyfriend
She asked if he got her hugs and kisses
Love you honey
Don't tell anyone our secret


I am NOT ready for this!



No comments:

Post a Comment