Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Although it looks more like Christmas outside,
we're decked out in red and pink today

I posted earlier this month about our 14 days of Valentine's Day

Here's the run down

Day 1: You Melt My Heart- White chocolate hot chocolate
Day 2: You Make Me Smile- Tooth paste and tooth brush
Day 3: You're My Main Squeeze- Dole Squish'ems
Day 4: I'm Nuts About You- Planters peanuts
Day 5: I Have A Crush On You- Crush Drink Mix
Day 6: You're One In A Million, Don't Ever Change- $
Day 7: I'm Hog Wild About You- Pig boxes with cowboy cookies
Day 8: You're My Stud Muffin- Muffins
Day 9: I Think You're Just Write- Pencils
Day 10: Donut You Know How Much I Love You- Donuts
Day 11: I Think You're Soda Amazing- Pop
Day 12: You Make My Heart Pop- Cheddar popcorn
Day 13: You're So Charming! I'm Lucky To Have You- Lucky Charms
Day 14: Will You Be My Valentine- Conversation hearts

The boys LOVED their surprises!


We have no Valentine plans
Restaurants are too crazy and now that it's snowing, I think we'll stay put


Happy Valentine's Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment