Thursday, November 27, 2014

Back seat



My blog posts have taken a back seat while I focus on some other things 

Christmas is less than a month away and I'm beginning to panic

Every year I make my mom a scrapbook calendar
Every year I say it will be the last one
and 
every year I wait until the last minute and complete 12 pages in a month
Unfortunately, this year is no different
I started putting it together last weekend
My Mom LOVES these calendars and that's why I put myself through this EVERY year
 My Mom LOVES them so much, she won't write in them
Is that not the craziest thing you've ever heard?

Today is Thanksgiving
Say what?!?!
It doesn't feel like it should be Thanksgiving already
but oh my, we have so much to be thankful for

Tomorrow will be spent shopping with my Mom

This weekend we will visit a tree farm in hopes of finding the perfect tree
and then we have a busy week ahead of us
 Thursday the Canadian Pacific Train will be coming through town
Friday is the Holiday Stroll
 I can't wait to see my little Colorado Jammers perform
and
Saturday we will be celebrating Parker's birthday a little early
{because having a birthday 8 days before Christmas stinks}


Happy Thanksgiving!
Count your many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment