Thursday, March 22, 2012

He's my baby and I'm just not ready for him to grow up

I don't want either of my boys to grow up 
BUT
Parker is my baby and he's just got this sweet side

Parker will cuddle, Spence will not
Parker pays compliments, Spence will not
Parker gives kisses, Spence doesn't

I LOVE Spence with ALL of my heart but that kid doesn't have a sweet spot to him

They are just different kids and that's okay

My little guy had a tough time getting up this morning
I must have gone into his room 10 times 
I rubbed and kissed on him
I turned the lights on
I bribed

He FINALLY got up and told me he had a sore throat

I ALMOST gave in
I ALMOST let him stay home from school
BUT
I know it's his allergies 
So I gave him some Tylenol and told him he had to go 

I would have LOVED to cuddle and watch movies with my sweet little guy

It's the little things that Parker does that will melt some girls heart

LIKE

When he asks for a popsicle, he brings his Mama one with a  
napkin wrapped around it so my hand won't get cold

He picks his Mama flowers

He pays compliments

He draws me pictures

He's just a sweet, compassionate little boy


Last night I tucked Parker in, gave him a kiss and went to tuck Spencer in,
I heard Parker yell for me and next thing I knew, the hubby is rambling on and on . . .
Your Mom isn't going to rub you the rest of your life!
My response- Oh yes I will! I will rub his back as long as he asks me to!

I went in a rubbed his back and asked him if he will come to the nursing home and rub my back some day
I have no doubt that my baby will be there


awwwwwww love this @Meagan Merlen 





No comments:

Post a Comment