Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This is the life

Last weekend we had beautiful weather

We spent Saturday morning cleaning part of the basement 
and then decided to take the afternoon off to go play with the boys

Spencer has baseball try outs this coming weekend
 I thought we should get some play time in before then
so we took the boys down to Kent Stein and had a blast



I played first base and outfield 
While the boys did all the hard work

Spence and the hubby took turns catching, hitting and pitching
and
Parker played first base, out field and hit

The boys were a little rusty 
(I think this picture is from one of the first balls Spence threw)
I think everyone yelled WATCH OUT
I think this is why they should be wearing batting helmets
Thankfully Parker ducked

It didn't take the boys long before they were out on the field doing what they LOVE
If you look real close, 
Spencer caught that ball with his eyes closed
What a boy!

Parker was really slugging em' but was almost too consistent
He hit 7 balls by the pitchers mound
When it was time to pick them up he said, it's kind of like an Easter Egg hunt

Spence did a little pitching but I think he prefers to catch
I'll remind him of this when he's dying in the 80 degree temps with all of his catching gear on

We hope this coming weekend is as beautiful as last week
You'll know where to find us!







No comments:

Post a Comment