Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Trails

Vacation?
We would LOVE one!

I don't think it's going to happen though

Gas is almost $4.00 a gallon - CRAZY
Flights - OUTRAGEOUS
The hubbys job- SPRING + Summer = BUSY SEASON
The hubbys military career (being gone 3 weeks every summer) - 15 months left but who's counting

We decided that we may take a weekend trip 
but
for now we will be taking the trails

We are searching for bike paths
If you know of any good paths, please let me know
 (by good, I mean not to hilly and surfaced)

We rode our first trail on Saturday
I was SO PROUD of the boys
They rode 14 miles WITHOUT complaining

It was so fun 
and 
the weather was awesome





Who needs a vacation?
I do! ! !
Our bike trips are going to have to do for now though

I'm just thinking about all the money we'll be saving : )



No comments:

Post a Comment