Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Busy Busy Weekend


                 Thank goodness the weekend is past and we are back to our routine

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE weekends but they are usually filled with tons of running 
(and I don't mean exercise)

We rarely get a weekend to just RELAX

This past weekend,

Chip finished up his last Annual Training for the National Guard
(By this time next year, he will be RETIRED)


On Saturday, Parker had a birthday party to attend at the Aquatic Center
(Do you remember my post about summer babies?)
Check it out here 
I had a blast putting this little bag together for the cutest strawberry blonde haired girl



What little girl wouldn't want her own beach bag, towel with her name on it, cool shades, popsicles and beach ball





Parker ready to swim


On Sunday we had a family reunion in Davenport and I can't believe I forgot my camera


Now  that we are back in the swing of things,
we have 2 more weeks of ball games and then tournaments
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself when I don't have to
throw a meal on the table,  hustle out the door and decide how to split my time between two games

 I'm sure going to miss this
Parker sliding home


We are looking forward to the 4th of July next week
A day off work, parades, lemonade, funnel cakes, cookout at Mom's and fire works of course


And then we get to celebrate a  birthday at our house
Miss Amelia is turning ONE

I am also trying to plan a little vacation
The hubby informed me that he is going to take a week of vacation in August
I'm not sure where we are going yet; we will be happy just to go any where



No comments:

Post a Comment