Monday, June 18, 2012

Things are a little fruity around here



Do you know what's fantastic about summer? 

Fruit

We are crazy about fruit so I try to have some around all the time

We even bake with all of our fruit
For the recipe - Check it out

I'm beginning to think we may have gotten carried away

Last week Parker was outside playing 
and asked if he could get some markers to color on rocks
Look what my little guy made
I LOVE it!


Parker isn't the only one with fruit on the brain
I had some gifts to give and wanted to make something fun
"You're Berry Special" 
(Strawberry soap, licorice, cupcake liners, a note pad, a coupon organizer 
and some paper crafted strawberries with candies inside)

Check out the coupon organizer, I may have to make one of these for myself
and the strawberries were so fun to make
If you want to make some, check out the tutorial I followed here


I guess I would rather be fruity than nutty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment