Friday, June 29, 2012

To HOT to do ANYTHING




We have been scorched

I bought this handy thermometer for the hubbys birthday
(I didn't realize how much I would like it too)
Here was yesterdays stats
I 'm not sure I agree with the humidity (53%)
It felt more like 90%


We are feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place trying to decide whether to replace our AC unit
I'm not ready to part with the money (I never will be ready)
It still runs, it just runs non stop and never gets down to the thermostat temp
I was hoping with the temps only in the 90's today that it would run better but NO SUCH LUCK

Maybe we will just live in the pool this summer
We haven't really had much of a chance to use it
The boys have had ball games and I don't want them to wear themselves out swimming before a game
Speaking of ball games, both boys had games in this nasty heat

This boy amazes us more and more all the time
He has done a great job pitching and catching this year
Spencer's coach treated them to DQ after the game

We visited some where new this week,
I treated the boys to the Davenport slash pad on Wednesday

They played 
 

and I enjoyed the view
 

The boys favorite part of the slash pad was this big hill
 

UNTIL Spencer ran down the hill, tripped and fell on the side walk (Ouch)
 


My hostas must like this heat
They have been blooming like crazy


  Does this bug look familiar?
I found it on the pool
It's kind of freaky looking
It must like the heat too







No comments:

Post a Comment