Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Scavenger Hunt (Summer Bucket List)



 I took some time off today to give the boys some much need attention

We took a scavenger hunt at the Discovery Center

I made a list of some things to find, we got some baggies and took off on our adventure

Here was our list -
Something fuzzy
2 different kids of leaves
Something round
Something smooth
Something rough
Something you think is beautiful
Something that makes noise
A chewed leaf
A pine cone
A stick
Something green 
Something you think is a treasure

I didn't tell the boys where we were going right away
Especially since they were asking if we were going ice skating, going to Monkey Joes and etc.
I thought once I told them, they would complain and want to do something else
but they LOVED it








The boys were pretty happy with their finds



We got to check one more thing off of our Summer Bucket List


No comments:

Post a Comment