Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weekend spent with family


My sister in-law and nieces came home Friday for a visit

I have been looking forward to this for weeks

The kids swam, slid on the slip and slide, made breakfast, played Barbies, went to a family reunion,
rode bikes, caught frogs, had Cheri Top, went to the Bettendorf Chidren's Museum, 
had a very quick photo shoot, ate birthday cake and sang to Grandma and swam some more

Bettendorf Children's Museum
The kids swimming in Grandma's pool

Slip and Slide
Catching frogs

Holtz Family Reunion at Fuller Park



One of my favorite parts of the weekend was listening to this lovely lady
Isn't she beautiful! Just look at that smile!
She has been with my brother's family for 6 months now 
 I can't believe how much she is talking and how much she has learned



This is one of our quick photo shoot photos
These kids were totally exhausted but such good sports

I LOVE these kids to pieces!
















No comments:

Post a Comment