Sunday, August 26, 2012

Top Ten (August 20-26)



After looking back at some of our Top Ten posts from last year
I've decided to continue our Top Ten or so... There may be ten, there may be more


1. School started on Monday (Aug. 20th)
I can't believe we have a fifth grader and second grader


  2. We had our first broken pair of glasses
First time in 3 years, not too bad

3. Aunt Debbie has a new kitty (Kiki) so of course we had to go out to the farm  to visit

4. Speaking of kitties, this girl is loving the peace and quiet and all the attention
Honestly, I think she misses the boys while they are at school

5. It's back in the 90's, I think we should have left the pool up a bit longer

6. Spencer came home on Wednesday and said he had homework to finish
Within minutes, he was headed outside
I took a peek to make sure the homework was done and done correctly
Here's what I found-
Here's an up close
His new Under Armour back pack
(BTW- Who taught this boy to color in the lines?)

 7. Spencer tried out instruments at school on Thursday for band
Is he really old enough for band?
Stay tuned to find out what he'll be playing

8. Parker got a 100% on his first spelling test of the year

9. We survived the first week of school and celebrated with DQ

10. Saturday I must have heard "I'm bored" at least a million times
I took the boys to Weed Park to play sand volleyball




















11. Sunday we got some much needed rain and the boys got to play in it



We have a busy week ahead of us
Let the fun/hectic school year begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment