Thursday, September 20, 2012

I'm sure there's more than one reason


God gave me boys for a reason 
 I'm sure there was more than one reason

I'm sure he knew that I wouldn't be able to handle a girl

We have one little girl around here and her moods change in a split second
She can go from laying on her back wanting her belly rubbed to attack mode in no time 

Yes, I'm talking about our cat
(She's like one of our kids but in a different form)

As I was sending emails and checking facebook yesterday,
I turned around and saw this

 How do you teach a girl to sit like a lady?
Obviously I failed to teach her that
(Oh and she must have gotten over the embarrassment of her bad haircut)

 I put my hand on her and told her she needed to sit like a lady and she gave me this look
 and went back to sleep



She's very smart and she uses it to her advantage

She has learned that if she sits and cries/pouts long enough, 
the sliding glass door will be opened for her

She has also learned that if she gets kitty treats from me,
 she can beg the boys and make them think she hasn't got any yet


My boys are NOTHING like her

They don't pout
They don't talk back a whole lot
If I tell them NO - They usually know that's my answer 



But we LOVE this girl and we'll just have to work on her 

Can you say SPOILED ROTTEN?




No comments:

Post a Comment